Sr. Search Marketing Analyst Job
Date: Oct 9, 2013
Location: Dallas, TX, US
Job ID #: 18420
Location: USA - TX - Dallas
Functional Area: Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Bachelors
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Relocation Provided: To be determined
Senior Search Marketing Analyst
Hotels.com is growing its world class search marketing team and is looking for an experienced analyst, with a passion for online and interested in learning a new marketing field. The Search Marketing Analyst is a key role in the team and will take responsibility for gathering actionable data, looking at performance metrics, site behavior and customer trends to drive optimization of the marketing campaigns. This position will work hand in hand with search marketing specialists to provide investment recommendations to propel further growth of the business. This role will have financial responsibility for search marketing campaigns for a portfolio of countries and destinations.
Overall management of search marketing programme for a portfolio of regions within the global team, partnering with search specialists
- Exploratory analysis of data and strategies and consequent campaign implementation to drive performance improvements
- Contribute to the development of search marketing strategy & process.
- Manage the profitability of search marketing campaigns for a portfolio of countries and destinations
-Designing, implementing, and analyzing search marketing tests to drive overall campaign performance and influence global roadmap for the team
- Gather actionable data from our various sources to ensure consistent and continual optimization of the campaigns.
- Maintain internal & external relationships with vendors, partners, and customers.
- University degree or equivalent with financial or quantitative focus
- Strong analytical skills, including statistical analysis
- Experience in a business or customer facing position
- An interest in solving problems / genuine curiosity about how consumers make decisions
- Passion for using data to make decisions
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrated background in mathematics, statistics, computer science/engineering, or other quantitative field
- Background in online advertising, paid search, e-commerce, online a plus but not required
- Multiple languages a plus, but not required
*LI - RS
The Expedia, Inc. portfolio of brands includes: Expedia.com®, Hotels.com®, Hotwire®, Egencia™, Expedia Local Expert™, Classic Vacations® and eLong™. Expedia, Inc.’s companies operate more than 50 global points of sale with sites in North America, South America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Expedia, Inc. is a component of the S&P 500 index. For more information, visit http://www.expediainc.com/ (NASDAQ: EXPE).
***This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. ***
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segments: Marketing, Engineer, Advertising, Computer Science, Travel, Engineering, Technology